GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Provides administrative support to our financial advisory team. The position is part-time, 3 to 5 days per week (Monday-Friday) with paid holidays. Flexible daytime hours and is located in our River Falls office.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assisting advisors in preparing for prospect and client meetings and completing follow-up tasks.
- Entering data into our CRM databases and updating as needed.
- Maintain electronic files and prepare correspondence and documents for advisors and clients.
- Preparing client account paperwork with precision.
- Following through with all paperwork submissions to ensure it is in good order, including following up with advisors/clients for any missing or additionally requested information.
- Overseeing and updating inter-office trackers - operational workflows, required minimum distributions, model returns, etc.
- Creating and editing workflow processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Assisting with the quarterly billing process and with compliance tasks, as needed.
- Any additional tasks as they come up or as the business evolves to support the team.
- High School diploma required. 2 year or college degree strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous office experience highly desired.
- Financial services experience not required but a plus.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong technology/computer skills and aptitude.
- Strong organization, time management, and customer service skills.
- Highly responsible and dependable.
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow.