Up to $18/hour!
The Bowe Business Group has been serving smiles and growing team members and leaders since 1996. It's a family-run operation that holds true to Culver's core values of hospitality, fast service, fresh food, and we have fun doing it!
We are seeking dynamic full-time or part-time team members to provide friendly, energetic guest service while taking orders, preparing food or delivering orders to guests. In our restaurants, team members and teamwork are everything. When you join the True-Blue Crew, you’ll become involved in a supportive, fast-paced environment while having the opportunity to grow and develop personally and professionally. Work hard for us, and we will work just as hard for you. That’s the Culver’s way. All crew members must have a positive-upbeat attitude, be safety conscious, and be punctual and professional.
Crew Member Responsibilities:
- Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush times
- Take orders from customers and input their selections into the restaurant's computer systems with a friendly and open demeanor
- Clean your station thoroughly before, during and after each shift
- Respond to guest questions, concerns, and complaints
- Follow all restaurant safety and security procedures
- Arrive on time for all shifts and stay until shift completion
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Meal Discounts (including free meals with breaks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Free Uniforms including shoes
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Development and Professional Growth Opportunities
- Scholarship Program
Stand and walk constantly, sitting and handling occasionally, the ability to lift / carry 10 lbs -100 lbs (51-100 lbs occasionally)
We've made it our commitment that any guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy, and that means creating a great experience for you too!