Full-Time Branch Office Administrator
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with Financial Advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to serve over seven million clients. Our BOAs are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
We’ll give you the support you need. Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6-month training including an experienced peer to help mentor you
- A wide support network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office
- You’ll often work independently but will have a team of thousands backing you every step of the way
- Delivering exceptional personalized service to ensure clients feel understood and informed
- Taking an active role in the annual business planning process to assist in developing strategies for the upcoming year
- Actively listen for situations in the clients' lives that may indicate a need for additional services
- Driving marketing activities such as planning and executing events
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique contributions
- An inclusive environment where everyone’s different viewpoints are valued and help to achieve results.
- We recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your family’s well-being
- Full-time Associates receive the following benefits:
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, a 401k (U.S.) or Group RRSP (Canada) and comprehensive and competitive health benefits. Read more about our total compensation approach.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
- Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
- Ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in current and new office technology
- Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
- Edward Jones believes in a human centered approach as we partner for positive impact, to improve the lives of our clients, colleagues, and communities.
- As a result, we commit to offering a minimum of $20 per hour, and may be adjusted upward in higher cost areas of the country.
- The hiring minimum and maximum range shown below is a subset of the total pay range. There is also an opportunity for merit-based salary increases as you progress in the BOA role.