River Falls Days 2020
Each year, River Falls Days is held in Heritage Park on the banks of the scenic Kinnickinnic River. This family-friendly event includes a Friday evening parade, 10K/2mile/Kids Fun Run, live music and outdoor dancing, food vendors, kids' activities, fireworks, and much, much more! This tradition is a great event to celebrate our city. Below you will find the details regarding this great community get-together.
- Interested in being a part of this unique celebration of the River Falls community? Check back soon to see the list of volunteer opportunities!
- Friday, July 10th 6:30p
- Firetrucks, marching bands, royalty, candy, and more! This spectacle is a highlight of River Falls Days and is known as one of the best parades in the area!
- Parade Registration: Coming Soon!
- Saturday, July 11th
- 10k 7:30a
- 2 Mile 8:00a
- Kids Fun Run 9:15a (Day-of Registration closes at 9:00a; T-Shirt is not guaranteed)
- More information coming soon!