River Falls Days 2019
Date and Time
Thursday Jul 11, 2019 Sunday Jul 14, 2019
July 11-14, 2019
Click HERE to download the Schedule of Events.
232 W Maple Street
River Falls, WI 54022
Note: Other events will be taking place at multiple venues throughout the community!
Each year, River Falls Days is held in Heritage Park on the banks of the scenic Kinnickinnic River. This family-friendly event kicks off Thursday night with a fireworks show and also includes
a Friday evening parade, 10K/2mile/Kids Fun Run, live music and outdoor dancing, food vendors, kids' activities, and much, much more! This tradition is a great event to celebrate our city. Below you will find the details regarding this great community get-together.
- Interested in being a part of this unique celebration of the River Falls community? Click here to see the list of volunteer opportunities!
- Friday, July 12th 6:30p
- Firetrucks, marching bands, royalty, candy, and more! This spectacle is a highlight of River Falls Days and is known as one of the best parades in the area!
- Click here for the 2019 Parade Lineup (current as of Wednesday, July 10)
- Saturday, July 13th
- 10k 7:30a
- 2 Mile 8:00a
- Kids Fun Run 9:15a (Day-of Registration closes at 9a; T-Shirt is not guaranteed)
- For more information and race registration, click here!