River Falls Days 2019
Each year, River Falls Days is held in Heritage Park on the banks of the scenic Kinnickinnic River. This family-friendly event kicks off Thursday night with a fireworks show and also includes
a Friday evening parade, 10K/2mile/Kids Fun Run, live music and outdoor dancing, food vendors, kids' activities, and much, much more! This tradition is a great event to celebrate our city. Below you will find the details regarding this great community get-together.
- Interested in being a part of this unique celebration of the River Falls community? Click here to see the list of volunteer opportunities!
- Friday, July 12th 6:30p
- Firetrucks, marching bands, royalty, candy, and more! This spectacle is a highlight of River Falls Days and is known as one of the best parades in the area!
- Click here for the 2019 Parade Lineup (current as of Wednesday, July 10)
- Saturday, July 13th
- 10k 7:30a
- 2 Mile 8:00a
- Kids Fun Run 9:15a (Day-of Registration closes at 9a; T-Shirt is not guaranteed)
- For more information and race registration, click here!