Ladies Night Out River Falls 2022
Ladies Night Out River Falls is hosted by the River Falls Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Bureau and features activities, specials, treats, and more from participating downtown River Falls businesses. Enjoy shopping, pampering, refreshments, and more!
Complete the form to be a participating business: https://bit.ly/RFLadiesNightOut22
- Chamber members are able to participate in this event at no additional cost. Non-member participants will be subject to a $50 marketing fee.
- Forms must be completed by 4:00pm on Monday, October 7th to be included in promotional materials (this includes the Day-Of Event Participating Business Locations Poster and Handouts). Forms received after this date cannot be guaranteed inclusion in promotional materials.
- Participating in Ladies Night Out offers a variety of opportunities to expose prospective customers to your business including:
- A promotional post specific to your business (and linked to your website or social media page) in the Ladies Night Out River Falls Facebook event
- Inclusion in additional Chamber social media posts
- Featured on day-of materials including posters and handouts
- Online promotion (Chamber website, email communications, etc.)
- As in 2021, each participating business is required to raffle a prize (minimum of $15 value) at the end of the evening and contact the winners directly.
- The Chamber will provide raffle drawing slips & sign. We ask that you use these materials to ensure consistency.
- The Chamber will not provide a drawing box, so feel free to use any box, basket, bucket you see fit.
- Please share and promote the Ladies Night Out - River Falls, WI Facebook event via your business social media channels.
- We encourage participating businesses to coordinate and/or offer one or more of the following at your business during this event:
- Live music
- Complimentary appetizers and/or desserts
- Fun shopping experience (in-store specials, etc.)
- Please note that in accordance with the Wisconsin Statute Ch 25, no person/business shall distribute, vend, sell, offer, or keep for sale, give away any intoxicating liquor or fermented malt beverage to the public without having a license. In addition, a license shall be required for each stand, place, room, or enclosure where the intoxicant liquor or fermented malt beverages are sold.
Thank you for your support in making River Falls a great place to live, work, and play! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 425-2533.