We at Ross & Associates are looking for career driven individuals. We are the leading construction company in the Midwest. We assist in commercial, industrial, institutional and manufacturing clients to fulfill their construction needs for over 25 years. We specialize in all the above areas and are looking for a team to match it. We are currently looking for a Cement Finishers, whose job duties include but are no limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Carpenter for Ross & Associates, you will be responsible for handling all Carpentry work on the job site, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Construct, remodel, retrofit, and repair interior and exterior structures made of wood, drywall, plaster.
- Construct, retrofit, or repair cabinets, tables, shelves, benches, partitions, flooring, door and window frames, and other furniture.
- Interpret Plans, Specs, and Layouts as necessary
- Estimate and Order Material, based on Plans
- Build and Set Forms for Concrete laborers
- Wall and Roof Framing
- Hip and Valley Cutting
- Door Hanging and Setting
- Hardware Installation
- Equipment Setting
- Form Stripping
- Power Saw Operation
- Insulation Installation
- Train new, less experienced employees.
- Follow company procedures.
- Install bathroom hardware, partitions, faucets, etc.
- Must be Certified to Safely Operate Forklift and Man lifts
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Manual Dexterity and Hand-Eye Coordination
- Able to Transport to and from Job Site
- Ambitious and Self-Motivated
- Ability to meet or beat time framesallotted for work.
Ross & Associates, Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits offered include, but are not limited to: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision insurance, Accrued PTO, 401K, Disability and Accident Insurance, Paid Training.